black and tan eyes

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well Well Well

I'm flattered. Ellis Sharp has responded to my comments on his piece on Little Chef. Instead of debating any of my key points, he decides to ridicule me. No surprises there of course - I wasn't expecting him to descend to the level of us mere mortals.

I’ve been aware for some time that this blog has a small but zealous following in the troll nether-world. It is avidly monitored for the scandalous outrages it commits against The Only Democracy in the Middle East.

He said it, not me.

I am not going to supply any links because, where trolls and Klingons are concerned, I do not believe in decency and fair play.

No news there. Sharp doesn't believe in decency or fair play anyway.

As for my closed Comments box – guys, just think of it as a separation barrier and you’ll feel much better about it, won’t you?

I'm surprised he didn't ask us to think of it as an "Apartheid Wall".

Sharp takes me to task over my apparent misunderstanding Azorim's last plan for Little Chef. Seems it was just a sardonic comment on the food they serve. I'll take that, but it seems a rather gratuitous inclusion in what was just another "the Zionist Entity is Evil" rant.

I do wish people wouldn’t get obsessed about Israel and have to bring it into everything.

This from a man who tried to explain the previous year's Mumbai bombings by pointing to India's supposed pro-Zionist Hindutva foreign policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home